We provide custom devices and services for all levels of lower and upper extremity amputations.
We specialize in creating custom orthotic devices.
We have a dedicated team to help educate patients and their families and friends on this new process.
ProCare's Casting and Fitting Process
We provide services for ALL LEVELS of lower extremity amputations
A lower extremity prosthesis is an artificial replacement for any or all parts of the leg. This includes prosthetic services for: Above knee amputations, below knee amputations, knee disarticulations, hip disarticulations, trans-metatarsal amputations, and toe amputations.
Example of types of lower extremity prostheses that we provide include:
- Light Weight Construction
- Micro Processor Knees
- Micro Processor Feet
- Vacuum Technology
- Suction Suspension Systems
- Locking Pin Systems
- All Types of Foot Systems
- Endoskeletal – Exoskeletal Systems
- Conventional Exoskeletal Systems
- Modern Endoskeletal Systems
- Total Surface Bearing Socket Systems
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- Running Devices
- Other Sports Devices
We provide services for ALL LEVELS of upper extremity amputations
An upper extremity prosthesis can be applied anywhere from the shoulder joint down through the fingers, including: the fingers, the hand, the wrist, the forearm, the elbow, the upper arm, and the shoulder. Some examples of types of upper extremity prostheses that we provide are:
- Cosmetic Gloves and Fingers (Passive)
- Conventional Body Powered Systems
- Myo-electric Systems
- Hybrid Systems
- External Powered Systems
- Suction Suspension
- Pin Suspension
- Lanyard/Harness Suspension
An Orthosis is a device applied externally to modify the structural and functional characteristics of the neuromuscular and skeletal system. Orthotics can be used to guide, limit, or immobilize an extremity, joint, or body part for various reasons.
Types of orthotics that we provide:
- Thermoplastic Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFOs)
- Leather AFOs
- Carbon-Fiber AFOs
- Knee Braces
- Knee-Ankle-Foot-Orthoses (KAFOs)
- CROW Boots
- Partial Foot Prosthesis